Welcome~!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


4/27/07

0200 still doing job for Moscow games

Hayyo ieja why u leave me like this? last minute hah u past all the job to me? wit all the very2 shor briefing one hah..u think i can do ha? luckily i have my s/u n treasurer..pls ade sorg cikput yg sibuk jugak buat keje...CikPut lagi..sape cikput ni? tatau...lariiiii.

tomorrow got neuro..my head feeling2 hi lite2. my eye edi like signal krete..my hand sore edi..evrything feel like flying aroud me..better for me to go for sleep but my job must finished first. OMG why did i accept this post? if i know that ieja will be gone i shud angkat kaki earlier lorrrr..but wht tu do rice edi bcame porridge.....

so today i missed my neuro lecture n class why? bcoz i woke up very the late one. if i go to class, maybe by tht time hah my lecturer edi angkat kaki cha alip bot..finished class edi..but luckily i still manage to attend for Int Med lecture given by Dr Panova..heheh she is asar edi but kind of stylish gittew.

During lecture br8 i took one psloika bought from produkti here IFO my zheoltoe hostel. i eat eat then the inti of tht sloika felt on my lecture note which i personally proud of coz i manage to copy everything wht Dr Panova said..kool ha? but the inti Thingy is verrrrrrrry not cool. it makes my nice note become messy like shit. very the melekit one...euwwwww. hmm moral of the story? Don't write lecture note nicely..hahha no la moral of the story...jgn makan dekat dgn nota2 tuh ntah pape ntah...

ok la dah pening2 smpai x larat dah ni nak letak gambar pon x tau nak letak gambar ape kat entry nih.. so this is fully text kind of entry.. hahahah kind of bosan rite? but wut to do...i really want to sleep.. to cikpOOOt aku tau ko x tido lagi dah g tido kang ko x g kelas jugak.....tata!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyooo, ferloo ke tahan bukak mata semata2 nak hapdayte blog? haruzz la kau tido skang teh ijau oiii! kang jadi macam akak plak, tak gi klas sebab tido lambat, pastu bangun subuh then tido balik (eh, akak ke teww?).

amano said...

tahniah zeleo... jarang bleh aku nampak muka hang kat lecture!