Welcome~!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


12/28/07

The holiday's begin!!




well my dear frens i'm back again since very long hibernation period...Hmmm too much hibernate, it made me fatter...OMG!!

foods also contributed to my fatness




Oh tidak....aku dah gemuk balik!!! why???? hmmm ade org tya bru2 nih nape naik berat badan? happy sgt ke? hmmm dunno wat to say.

My life could be better for the last 4 years and half. but what to do..it's me being me. lazy, lazy n lazy plus always enjoy2 one. Since i told to JPA (my sponsors) that i'll be better student for my future job which is a job that required very good qualification. Me myself still thinking why the hell Itook this path.

Since I was a kid I always tell people that i wanna be a doctor. But when they ask why? i simply answered dunno. So now i'm here in the path that i chose the one that i regret for choosing it. BUT as other peoples said there's no turning back. or at least it's too late for that. aaahhh..wuteva.

Recently i just finished watching full 8 seasons of TV series "CHARMED". Series about 3 sisters a.k.a witches who destined to save the world from the evils using their magic power. sooooo much to learn from the series I mean the moral of the story la. Since I watched the series for the whole seasons 1-8, some part of the movie has influenced the inner side of me. for e.g. last nite i dreamt that i have some kind of weird power. but i was almost kill because there is a group of being (i dunno what they are) want to demolish all the magic from the world for making it a better place to live on. hahahah so funny la the mimpi.


The charmed one!!!


Talking about better place to live make me wonder.....How the better place will look like? hmm if it will happen i guest i'll be a good person and every single being in this world will make no harm either to others or to the world it self. Wait it doesn't sound like better place. it's more like perfect place....hmmm lalalalalala fairy tales. After all no one will live happily ever after. it's only tales which been told from generation to generation for the reason that only God knows why.

Hmmm no more to say. wanna sleeep. tatatata

1 comment:

TaufiqO said...

aiyooo, motif sangat kan, feeling feeling witch? terbukti kau memang schizotypal kann?